We are here to recognize, honor, celebrate, and remember all genres of California music and all the music professionals behind the music. The accomplishments of our inductees are not limited to any single style of music, nor are they restricted to just the realm of performance. Our inductee's achievements have spanned the complete spectrum of all musical genres. California Music Hall Of Fame is extremely proud of all their hard work.
Election to the California Music Hall Of Fame is of the highest honor. It recognizes and honors all the contributions and achievements of California music professionals who have influenced and shaped California's impact on the music industry.
Our Induction Ceremony is a commemorative occasion in which those in the music industry who have made an impact on California music, are inducted as new members into the California Music Hall Of Fame. The Gala Ceremony will reflect an awards show format which will include inductees accepting their induction and performances by some of the inductees.
Californians have contributed in many ways that made the music industry what it is today.
We wish all our nominees the very best as the California Music Hall Of Fame strives to honor and celebrate the elite music professionals who have dedicated their lives to enhancing California's musical legacy.
The Induction Process & Criteria
The California Music Hall Of Fame Inaugural Class of 2020 includes a diverse array of music professionals that have contributed to California's rich musical history.
The first step to becoming an inductee is to be nominated.
Candidates can be nominated by anyone. Once nominated, the nominee's information is sent to our Elite Anonymous Selection Committee who will verify all information, then our members, and only our members, are allowed to vote on who will be induction into to the California Music Hall Of Fame.
Nominee Must Have/Had A Significant Connection To The State Of Californi
1. Nominee was born/raised in the State of California
2. Nominee was formed/founded/started in the State of California
3. Nominee pursued a music career in the State of California
4. Nominee has/had resided in the State of California
5. Nominee at sometime recorded in the State of California
6. Nominee identifies and/or is perceived as a Californian
7. Nominee had a significant music event in the State of California
8. Nominee is buried in the State of California
Nominee Must Have/Had A Career Closely Tied To The California Music Industry
1. Performer (Including cover bands)
2. Music Producer
4. Music Education
5. Behind-the-scenes (Manager, publicist, session musicians)
6. Venue, Record Company, radio stations, music magazine